Book a Sheroes of History storytelling event!
Why not host a Sheroes of History storytelling event? I can come to your school, museum, library or group (Brownies etc.) and introduce some inspiring Sheroes of History through exciting storytelling.
“Naomi visited our school during Black History Month to talk to our Year Two children about three black ‘Sheroes’ from History. The children were captivated throughout her fast paced and interactive talks. Her enthusiasm was infectious! Both the children and teachers learnt so much in such a short space of time.” Jenny Cole, St Laurence Church Infant School
“Just wanted to say a big thank you from Balsall Heath for the performance – the staff were all really impressed and the kids loved it (so did their parents). A good time was had by all – ‘an awesome pirate fest’.” Kerry Smith, Balsall Heath Library
If you would like to book a Sheroes of History storytelling event please get in touch. See below for themes and prices.
- Record Breakers (Gertrude Ederle, Wilma Rudolph, Jaqueline Cochran & Lily Parr)
- Black Sheroes (Wilma Rudolph, Bessie Coleman & Mary Seacole)
- WW2 Sheroes (Introduction to women’s roles during WW2 inc. ATS, WAAF, WRNs & WLA. Spotlight on Nancy Wake, Noor Inayat Khan & The Night Witches)
- Pirates & Princesses (Princess Khutulun, Princess Pingyang, Anne Bonny & Mary Read, Grace O’Malley)
- Sporty Sheroes (Wilma Rudolph, Lily Parr, Gertrude Ederle & Althea Gibson)
- Miscelleneous/Bespoke (Sheroes selected upon arrangement)
- Sessions can be adapted to suit a range of audiences
- Sessions include a Powerpoint presentation where possible (preferable but not essential)
- All sessions include Sheroes of History stickers for children
- Posters to advertise the event created for you (as a PDF)
- Advertising for your event across a wide range of social media